TDC Boosters Fundraising Overview 2022-23
TDC Boosters will coordinate and facilitate a number of Fundraising opportunities to support both individual dancers as well as the overall studio. There will be two types of fundraisers:
- Individual Fundraisers
- Examples: Lynde's, Butterbraids, Bathbombs, Heggies
- Profit Structure: 85% to individual, 15% to TDC Boosters general fund
- Individual Fundraising profits can be used towards any non-tuition, non-choreography fee related dance expenses, ie: comp/convention fees, costumes, shoes, make-up, travel expenses, etc.
- Once funds have been earned, you can request reimbursement from your TDC Booster account using the reimbursement form found HERE
- Want to know how much you have in your Booster Account? Instructions HERE
- General Fundraisers
- Examples: Glitter Cups, Comp Mats, Mabel's Labels, Got Sneakers, Recital Concessions
- Profit Structure: 100% to TDC Boosters general fund
TDC Boosters General Fund supports the following:
- TDC Boosters Overhead: website, insurance, tax preparation/accounting costs, supplies, state/federal filing costs, bank and legal fees
- TDC Studio Enhancement: Once overhead costs are covered, TDC Boosters will provide an annual enhancement gift to benefit all dancers at TDC
- TDC Studio-wide Team Building and Spirit Activities (Teacher Appreciation Week, Boo Bash, etc.)
- Shining Stars Adaptive Dance Program
- Why is there money going to the General Fund?
- In lieu of a Booster fee, we fund TDC Boosters through General Fundraising initiatives.
- Ultimately the goal is to benefit ALL dancers at TDC by ensuring that we create a solvent, legal non-profit organization that is transparent and efficient. There are fixed costs associated with this, but it is necessary for Boosters to be viable and sustainable long-term. We are also committed to supporting dancers through an annual studio enhancement gift, studio community building and Teacher Appreciation activities.
- What happens at the end of the year if I haven't used my funds?
- If you are a returning dancer, we will roll your funds over to the next year.
- If you are a graduating senior or not returning, you can either gift your remaining funds to the TDC Boosters General Fund or to an active TDC Dancer.
Questions? Ideas? Please email email@example.com